Please use articles attached for this writing.
Here are some instructions on how you should go about preparing your paper:
1. Papers should be between 8 and 12 pages, Times New Roman double-spaced. Proper citation (APA or MLA).
2. Topics should use class readings as a starting point. For example, you can choose Foucault’s idea of body discipline as the conceptual center of your research. After you read carefully through the Foucault text and your notes, you can pose a number of relevant questions (Why is the military a token example of what Foucault says? What are the manifestations of bodily discipline in today’s western world? etc.). These questions and your preliminary answers to them can become the introductory part of your paper. The middle of your paper needs to explain how you arrived at these preliminary answers (usually this is where you might need some further readings to use as substantiation). The third part should include analysis on possible objections to your view and demonstration of why these objections are not fatal to your thesis. The fourth part is where you conclude how successful your inquiry has been and what further questions remain unanswered.
3. You should feel free to bring in any outside sources from the history of philosophy, but also from science, sociology, psychology, or any other discipline you deem relevant
4. Pictorial materials can be great but I would encourage you to make sure that they have direct relevance to your argument. These are not mandatory, of course.
5. A great way to stay focused would be to just choose two (or more) of the readings we’ve done and compare them in your paper. This would mean less additional research and would also give you the benefit of class notes.
6. I’d gladly suggest additional readings after you have presented some topic and/or outline to me.
7. Ideally, you should be able to present an outline to me that shows the structure of your intended paper. This would include a list of the research problems/questions and the respective answers (pertaining to the first part of your paper), some information of your approach to these answers and the readings to be used (second and third part) and your conclusions (fourth part).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post How-society-has-an-influence-over-the-decision-to-get-plastic-surgery-philosophy-homework-help appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.