Every answer has to be a paragraph. I will choose the article. No word from internet
Final Analysis of Quantitative Research Activity:
Now that you have studied several types of quantitative research (correlation, linear regression, t-tests, and ANOVAs), we will finish our weekly assignments by analyzing research article of this type.
After you have chosen your article from the many options, go to the Discussion Board and post your article title so others know which articles are already being used (no one can use the same article).
Once youâ€™ve let everyone know your article choice, read the article thoroughly and answer the following questions. Be thorough in your responses (about a paragraph each is what I am expecting); each question is worth 5 points. Please make sure that your responses are your own explanation and not direct cut-and-paste answers from the article.
1. Provide the name/authors of your article and explain how the article you chose is related to your area of expertise in education.
2. Give an overview of the research study and include the research questions that are being investigated.
3. Describe the participants in the study. Include what type of sample was used, the number of participants used, how they were recruited for the study, and any additional information that is pertinent to the study.
4. Describe a general overview of the procedures used in this study.
5. Specifically describe the statistical tests used in this study that we have also studied in class. If there are additional tests mentioned that you would like to share as well feel free.
6. Explain the results of the statistical tests in detailâ€¦for example, be sure to include the t-values (t-tests) or F-values (ANOVAs) and the p-values for both. In some articles, you may have multiple tests performed and will need to discuss multiple results.
7. Describe the limitations of this study and what researchers could do to eliminate them in future research.
8. Finish your discussion of the article by giving the general results found by the researchersâ€¦not the specific numerical values like t-values, F-values, and p-values. Rather, give an overview of the results that the researchers as the findings of the study.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.